- The Making of "Life of Pi" and Program Management
- “Can’t Get No Respect?” - Try Earning It
- PMI Marketplace - February 2013 Book of the Month... Managing Stakeholders As Clients
- Free Project Management Training Webinar Courses (via Project Insight)
- PMP Examination Update in 2011
- New Exam Content - August 2011
- Free Webinars for Software Testing (via IIST)
Click below to view a newsletter.
The Communications Team is always interested in publishing Newsletter input from our current chapter members, past members, and future members. We are interested in your experiences and lessons learned as a CAPM or PMP — or as a student aspiring to become a CAPM or PMP.
Please consider writing us a short article or reporting on your lessons learned, or even critiquing the efforts of your PMI-NAC instructors for our readers. PMPs can earn valuable PDUs as a Volunteer simply by following requirements listed at http://www.pmi.org/CareerDevelopment/Pages/Continuing-Certification-Requirements-%28CCR%29.aspx.
To subscribe to the PMI-NAC Newsletter please send us an email request at the email address listed above.