- The Making of "Life of Pi" and Program Management
- “Can’t Get No Respect?” - Try Earning It
- PMI Marketplace - February 2013 Book of the Month... Managing Stakeholders As Clients
- Free Project Management Training Webinar Courses (via Project Insight)
- PMP Examination Update in 2011
- New Exam Content - August 2011
- Free Webinars for Software Testing (via IIST)
PMI's Range of Professional Credentials
Acquiring PMI Credentials
PMI offers a range of global credentials that represent a professional level of project management experience, education, ethics, and commitment to ongoing professional development. They include:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP®)
- Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®)
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)
By attaining a PMI credential, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified professionals in the project management community.
NOTE: The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) credential is an ideal choice for early career persons and project controllers. Courses designed for CAPMs are ideal study paths for all project personnel, including those headed toward the Project Management Profession (PMP) credential.
To be eligible for the PMI credentials, you must first meet specific education and experience requirements and agree to adhere to a code of professional conduct. The final step is is passing a multiple-choice examination designed to objectively assess and measure your applicable knowledge. This computer-based exam is administered globally. In addition, those who have been granted the PMI credentials must demonstrate an ongoing professional commitment to the field of project management by satisfying PMI's Continuing Certification Requirements Program.
PMI Credentials Overview Page
Check this out! Two New Ways to Learn and Earn PDUs:
- Convenient Online Quizzes - www.PMI.org/CareerDevelopment/Pages/PMI-Publication-Quizzes.aspx
- New Web-Based Self-Study Course - www.PMI.org/CareerDevelopment/Pages/Web-Based-Self-Study.aspx