- The Making of "Life of Pi" and Program Management
- “Can’t Get No Respect?” - Try Earning It
- PMI Marketplace - February 2013 Book of the Month... Managing Stakeholders As Clients
- Free Project Management Training Webinar Courses (via Project Insight)
- PMP Examination Update in 2011
- New Exam Content - August 2011
- Free Webinars for Software Testing (via IIST)
Putting the "M" Back In "PM", Management Skills That Define A Successful Project Manager - June 18 Luncheon
In our complex and technically challenging world, project managers are often selected for their technical knowledge and industry track record. But in most cases that is only half of the success equation. This presentation by Jay Ress will address the other half. Jay's presentation will help you assess your role as a facilitator, strategic thinker, tactical planner, active listener, decision-maker, and assertive, proactive project leader. All mapped back to PMI principles and methods, in a relentless quest to help you solve a problem, deal with a troublesome individual, or address a challenging situation in your current project. Join us for this informative presentation in June to gain insight on how to Put the "M" Back In "PM"!
Hot Topic - Even if you can't measure it, you still must manage it!