- PMI Marketplace - Planning in 140 Tweets
- UPDATE: Auto-Reporting of PDU's for Chapter Members
- “Can’t Get No Respect?” - Try Earning It
- Hot Topic - Even if you can't measure it, you still must manage it!
- Free Project Management Training Webinar Courses (via Project Insight)
- Free Webinars for Software Testing (via IIST)
- Download the Notes From Hugh Stanley's November Breakfast Presentation On “Trending, Tracking and Maintaining Situational Awareness: The Role of the Information Provider”
Watch David's video to get a preview of what's on menu for our exciting January events! (And don't forget to register...)
Click here to download the complete Guide to the Senior Executive Services
Dear PMI-NAC Chapter members, please note that additional parking has been added to AEgis building on the south side as we enter from Jan Davis Drive. AEgis has asked that anyone who uses the facility for an outside event park in this area. This will allow for their visitor spots to remain open for their customers who might arrive for business purposes and other events. Please be mindful of this as we arrive for our chapter luncheons and other meetings & events. Thank you!
2014 Project Management Excellent Awards - Sponsorship Opportunities Are Now Available!
PMI-NAC is proud to host the 2014 Project Management Excellence Awards February 21, 2015 @ The Westin - 6800 Governors West Road NW. Please join us in honoring the best of the best Project Managers and Projects in North Alabama.. we can’t do it without you! Sponsorship opportunities are now available!
Free Fundamentals Cert from SCRUM STUDY!
Important Chapter Update: Changes To The Registration Process for Monthly Chapter Luncheons